Can You Help Moms like Mary who are in Crisis due to an Unplanned Pregnancy?
It’s 2 a.m. and Mary just finished warming a bottle for her 14 month old daughter who is crying in her crib. Working all day and taking care of her 7 year old son and the baby all evening, Mary is now falling asleep on her feet but sits down to feed her baby, all the time worrying that she may be pregnant again. Her abusive husband has finally moved out but now she worries how she is going to provide her children everything they need, especially if another little one is on the way. She wonders, “What am I to do? Who can I turn to? Who can help me?”
We all have been in situations like this when we know what the right thing to do is yet we don’t know how to make it happen. This is the dilemma that many of our Moms-to-Be face. They are looking for someone to help them so that they can provide the quality of life their family deserves but can’t afford. They want to do the right thing but they also know they need to be able to take care of the children they already have. So they come to Emmanuel House International hoping for a real solution to their very real dilemma.
Emmanuel House International (EHI) was set up with this in mind. We serve Moms and Moms-to-Be, and their Babies (Born and Unborn) and their Families, who are in crisis due to unplanned pregnancies, and helps them to provide a quality of life for their babies, their families and themselves that they deserve. Our goal matches theirs: “Out of Crisis & On Your Feet”. In the year and a half that we have been open, more than 300 Moms and Moms-to-Be like Mary have reached or are on their way to reaching their goals. They couldn’t have done so without the financial help of individuals like you.
Here’s how you can make a difference in their lives:
* $25 – As an Angel, you provide a week of either diapers, formula or support services
* $50 – As a Guardian Angel, you provide 2 weeks of either diapers, formula or support services
* $100 – As an Archangel, you provide 1 month of either diapers, formula or support services
* $250 – As a Sapphire Angel, you provide 1 month of diapers, formula and support services
* $500 – As an Emerald Angel, you provide 2 months of diapers, formula and support services
* $1000 – As an Amethyst Angel, you provide 4 months of diapers, formula and support services
* $5000 – As a Diamond Angel, you provide 2 years of diapers, formula and support services
How will you choose to help today? No gift is too large or too small. Anything you give will make such a difference in Mary’s life and the lives of all our Moms and Moms-to-Be like Mary and will be so greatly appreciated. Your generous donation can be made by check sent to PO Box 478, Carmel, NY 10512 or brought with you on a visit to our office at 12 Fair Street in Carmel.
Thank you in advance for your generosity! May Our Lord Bless You Abundantly for All You Do for His Littlest Ones and Their Moms and Families! Yours in Christ, Rita O’Brien, Executive Director