EHI has had to suspend its client services at this time. Check out Client Services for additional assistance opportunities.
Emmanuel House International is committed to helping moms and moms-to-be prepare for their new additions while offering resources to both parents and children in need of help.
You or someone you know may be asking…
- Am I really pregnant?
- What will my family and friends say?
- What about my job? Will I lose it?
- What about school? Will I have to quit?
- How am I going to pay for everything?
- Where can I get medical care?
- What kind of insurance do I need and how can I get it?
- Am I going to need a different place to live?
- Where will I be able to get the things I need for the new baby?
- Where will I be able to get what I need for my other children?
- What am I going to do?
… or any other number of questions that make a difference between crisis and security.
Not sure what to do next, where to go, or how to take care of yourself and your family? We can help! Contact us at email@example.com or call (914) 393-7208.
We are here to help whether its:
- Free individualized action plans
- Free self-administered pregnancy tests
- Free non-judgmental and confidential pregnancy and after-birth support and material assistance
- Free referrals to local resource providers for healthcare, insurance, nutrition, food, housing, education, legal services and other temporary assistance
- Free pregnancy, delivery, and child development reference materials
- Free emergency baby supplies
- Free gently-used maternity, baby, children, and adult clothing
- Free referrals to thrift shops (with vouchers) and donors for nearly-new baby equipment, furniture and household items.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 393-7208. Let’s work together to find what you need. We can help!
Emmanuel House International, Inc.
P.O. Box 478, Carmel, NY 10512-0478